Bee Le Havre Deauville Tour, a brand-new guided shuttle service from Spring 2024, taking you with our shuttle bus from Le Havre to Deauville and Trouville, 2 of Normandy’s must-see seaside resorts..
Cruise passengers, tourists, locals, or travellers, our Bee Bus takes you directly from Le Havre’s city centre to Deauville’s city centre. Departure a day from our Le Havre bus stop at 10:45 am, you can’t miss us and our daily shuttle bus between Le Havre and Deauville. Relax & Welcome to Normandie, France! You will love on our side this amazing journey in Normandy, one of the best Bus Tour in France, regularly recommended by our Bee Le Havre passengers on TripAdvisor and Google Reviews:
“Bee Le Havre Deauville Shuttle Bus” is the perfect opportunity for you to discover one of Normandy’s iconic towns.
“Bee Le Havre Deauville Shuttle Bus” allows you to enjoy 3 hours of free time in Deauville with friends and family (or downtown Trouville, right next to downtown Deauville, if you prefer to visit Trouville-sur-mer). Enjoy this 3 hours to discover this upmarket seaside resort in Calvados, perfect for a shopping session or simply a relaxing afternoon on the beach.
Travel comfortably with us and our shuttble bus between Le Havre and Deauville while enjoying information and anecdotes on the various monuments encountered throughout the ride contained in our multilingual tourist brochure offered to each passenger (available in French, English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Russian). And you will also benefit on board our shuttle bus of tourist comments transmitted by our guide in English, so that they can be understood by as many people as possible.
- The departure times of this daily shuttle bus between Le Havre and Deauville is in the morning at 10:45am from our bus stop Place Perret. The departures take place mainly the days when cruise ships call at Le Havre (the exact days can be checked on our booking schedule).
- The journey between Le Havre and Honfleur by bus takes about 1h15. During this short bus ride between Le Havre and Deauville, which will be a real trip in Normandy, , you will discover many emblematic places of Le Havre, the entrance of the port of Le Havre and notably its impressive François 1er lock, the Seine Estuary, the Normandy Bridge, and also Honfleur before arriving later in Trouville & Deauville…
- Then from 12:30 p.m., you will enjoy 3 hours of free time to visit Deauville’s magnificent downtown area at your own pace, discover its famous Casino, stroll along the famous promenade along its sandy beach, contemplate its magnificent seaside villas and visit the sumptuous Villa Strassburger, shop in its many high-end boutiques (Hermès, Louis Vuitton, Dior…) and sample fine Normandy cuisine in its restaurants…
- Then: we leave Deauville at 3:30 p.m. and return to Le Havre by bus with a first stop directly at the Cruise Terminal at 5:00pm and a second stop in downtown Place Perret at 5:15pm.
- The price of this tourist shuttle bus round trip Bee Le Havre Deauville Tour is 39€ for adults and 14€ for children under 18 yrs (free for babies).
- You can book your tickets online in advance directly on this website by clicking on the “book” button of this page Le Havre Deauville Tour or directly the day of the shuttle departure by buying your seats at our bus stop located on the Place Perret or at our Bee Le Havre Souvenirs shop.
How to get to Bee Le Havre Deauville Shuttle Bus Tour’s bus stop?
Bee Le Havre Honfleur Tour’s bus stop is located at the Place Perret / Rue de Paris (in english : Perret Square / Paris Street). It’s very easy to access to our City sightseeing bus Bee Le Havre City Tour, Bee Le Havre Honfleur Shuttle Bus and our Bee Le Havre Deauville Shuttle Bus:
- On foot / By bus / By taxi: The Place Perret is in the city centre of Le Havre between the City Hall and the Volcan (take the Rue de Paris).
- From Le Havre cruise ship terminal: It takes only 30 minutes to walk to Place Perret (following this simple route). You can also take a taxi or the shuttle bus of your cruise ship, that connects the Cruise Terminal to the Place Perret all day long.
- From the railway station : Take the tramway in front of the railway station during 2 stops in order to join the City Hall.
Bee Le Havre Deauville Tour – Frequently Asked Questions
Important: Are you coming to Le Havre with a cruise ship?
First of all, keep in mind that we will usually contact you by e-mail after your booking, so please check your spam folder as our e-mails often end up there after you have booked (And of course, check the spelling of your e-mail address when booking).
Then, you have to know that we’re also cruise passengers at Bee Le Havre Team. We love this way of traveling and discovering the world, and often take part in cruises. As a result, we’re well aware of the constraints that can affect your travels, such as the cancellation of a call. So don’t worry:
– If the call of your cruise ship in Le Havre is ever cancelled, you will of course be automatically refunded in full. There’s no need to contact us – don’t worry, we’re usually the first to know about the cancellation of a stopover.
– If your cruise ship ever changes the date of your call in Le Havre, no problem either, no need to cancel your reservation. We’ll automatically change the date of your booking to the new day on which your cruise ship calls at Le Havre.
– Finally, if your cruise ship arrives late at the Le Havre Cruise Terminal (for example, at 11am instead of 8am), don’t worry, we’ll adapt our Tour departure times to make it easier for you to come to our Tours.
See you soon in Le Havre & Normandy, Enjoy 🙂
What time are the departures of Bee Le Havre Deauville Shuttle Bus?
The exact days of our tourist bus Bee Le Havre Deauville Shuttle Bus are displayed on our website and booking schedule. It is mainly the days of cruise ships call at the Le Havre with a departure at 10:45 am from our bus stop at Place Perret.
Where can I buy the tickets for the next Deauville Tour departures?
You can buy your tickets directly on our website or directly in our Bee Le Havre Souvenirs Shop (located at 15 rue Robert de la Villehervé) or of course directly on the departure days from our bus stop (located at the “Place Perret” between the Volcano and the City Hall of Le Havre).
Can I buy my tickets directly on the bus (at the Place Perret stop)?
Yes you can, but on busy days we strongly recommend you to book your tickets in advance to be sure to get a seat. You can buy your tickets in advance directly on our website or to go to our Souvenir Shop located next to our bus stop “Place Perret” (at 15 rue Robert de la Villehervé)
You can pay online by Credit cards. You can pay at our bus stop by Cash or Credit cards.
What about refunds in case of cancellation?
Our refund policy Bee Le Havre is very simple: To cancel your reservation, you just have to send us your request by mail before your day of visit, you will be automatically refunded entirely on your bank card (without any justification to provide us).
But please, Important to read this advice: We would like to remind you that it is very important to use common sense when booking your tickets in advance on our website. For several years now, we have unfortunately been confronted with shameless people who hastily book their tickets in advance, only to ask us a few days later to cancel their booking, and then to make a new one online a few days later.. Please note that, although we pride ourselves on our commitment to you to always refund 100% of the amount paid, the banks charge us a substantial fee for each cancellation.
Therefore, if you value our service and would like us to continue to offer you benefits of this kind, please do not book in advance if you are unsure whether you will be able to visit us. In that case, please wait and buy your tickets on the day of your visit, when you’ll be at our Place Perret bus stop or in our Souvenir Shop. Of course, you run the risk of running out of tickets on the day of your visit, but it’s better than wasting all those bank charges.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and look forward to welcoming you soon in our BeeBus.
I have a 3 year old child, does he need a ticket?
Admission is free for children under 4 years of age, but he need to have a free ticket.
Is there a children's rate for Bee Le Havre Deauville Shuttle Bus?
The reduced price of our Honfleur Tour is valid for children aged under 18 years inclusive.
How long does it take to go to Deauville with Bee Le Havre?
It takes about 1h30 depending on traffic to go to Deauville, from Le Havre’s city center.
How much free time do passengers have in Deauville?
During our stop in Deauville, you have 3 hours of free time to enjoy downtown Deauville (or Trouville for those who prefer) and the many attractions of these 2 famous seaside resorts. 3 hours is the ideal time (without being too long) to discover the beauty of Deauville’s historic center, its famous beach considered one of the most beautiful in Calvados and Normandy, and the streets of Vieux-Deauville lined with restaurants and luxury boutiques. We’re sure you’ll love Deauville and this round-trip bus tour with us 🙂
Where does the bus stop in Deauville ? And where to take it back?
Our bus stop in Deauville is located in the bus station, a 5/10-minute walk from Deauville’s old town. Our bus will pick you up after your 3 hours of free time in Deauville, exactly where it dropped you off on arrival.
Does the journey between Le Havre and Deauville include commentary?
More than a simple shuttle bus between Le Havre and Deauville, Bee Le Havre Deauville Bus offers each passenger a multilingual tourist brochure (available in French, English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Russian) in order to provide you with details, information and anecdotes on the various monuments encountered during this round trip by bus between Le Havre and Deauville. And you will also benefit on board our shuttle bus of tourist comments transmitted by our guide in English, so that they can be understood by as many people as possible.
Is it possible to board the Bee Deauville Shuttle with a wheelchair?
We almost systematically use large coaches for this Bee Deauville round trip shuttle. These coaches have only seating capacity, so it is not possible to remain seated on board in a wheelchair during the trip. However, these coaches all have large holds in which it will be possible to deposit your folding wheelchair during the trip.
Do you allow animals?
For health and safety reasons, large animals are not accepted on the bus. We do, of course, accept pets accompanying our visually impaired passengers or small dogs accustomed to riding public transportation.