Bee Le Havre Honfleur Tour, a remarkable
trip at the very heart of Normandy with our shuttle bus
Cruise passengers, tourists, locals, or travellers, our Bee Bus takes you directly from Le Havre’s city centre to Honfleur’s city centre. With 2 bus departures a day from Le Havre (at 11:00 am and 12:45 pm), you can’t miss us and our daily shuttle bus between Le Havre and Honfleur. Relax & Welcome to Normandie, France! You will love on our side this amazing journey in Normandy, one of the best Bus Tour in France, regularly recommended by our Bee Le Havre passengers on TripAdvisor and Google Reviews:
“Bee Le Havre Honfleur Shuttle Bus” is the opportunity for you to come back in time in one of Normandy’s oldest towns.
“Bee Le Havre Honfleur Shuttle Bus” allows you to enjoy 3 hours of free time in Honfleur with friends and family.
Travel comfortably with us and our shuttble bus between Le Havre and Honfleur while enjoying information and anecdotes on the various monuments encountered throughout the ride contained in our multilingual tourist brochure offered to each passenger (available in French, English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Russian). And during the tourist Season (between April and November) you will also benefit on board our shuttle bus of tourist comments transmitted by our guide Bee Le Havre in English and French.
- The departure times of this daily shuttle bus between Le Havre and Honfleur are in the morning at 11:00am and at noon at 12:45pm from our bus stop Place Perret. The departures take place every day of cruise ship stopover.
- The journey between Le Havre and Honfleur by bus takes about 30/40 minutes. During this short bus ride between Le Havre and Honfleur, you will discover many emblematic places of Le Havre, the entrance of the port of Le Havre and notably its impressive François 1er lock, the Seine Estuary, the Normandy Bridge…
- Then you will enjoy 3 hours of free time to visit at your own pace the magnificent downtown area of Honfleur, its Old Basin and its quays, its picturesque streets, its churches, its stores and restaurants…
- Then, for those who took the 11am shuttle bus: we leave Honfleur at 2:45pm and return to Le Havre by bus with a first stop directly at the Cruise Terminal at 3:15pm and a second stop in downtown Place Perret at 3:30pm.
- Then for those who took the shuttle bus at 12:45pm: we leave Honfleur at 4:30pm and return to Le Havre by bus with a first stop directly at the Cruise Terminal at 5:00pm and a second stop in downtown Place Perret at 5:15pm.
- The tourist shuttle bus also exists in the opposite direction with a departure from Honfleur, free time in the streets of Le Havre, then a return to Honfleur.
- The price of this tourist shuttle bus round trip Bee Le Havre Honfleur Tour is 26€ for adults and 14€ for children under 18 yrs (free for babies).
- You can book your tickets online in advance directly on this website by clicking on the booking schedule at the top of this page Le Havre Honfleur Tour or directly the day of the shuttle departure by buying your seats at our bus stop located on the Place Perret or at our Bee Le Havre Souvenirs shop.
How to get to Bee Le Havre Honfleur Shuttle Bus Tour’s bus stop?
Bee Le Havre Honfleur Tour’s bus stop is located at the Place Perret / Rue de Paris (in english : Perret Square / Paris Street). It’s very easy to access to our City sightseeing bus Bee Le Havre City Tour and our Bee Le Havre Honfleur Shuttle Bus:
- On foot / By bus / By taxi: The Place Perret is in the city centre of Le Havre between the City Hall and the Volcan (take the Rue de Paris).
- From Le Havre cruise ship terminal: It takes only 30 minutes to walk to Place Perret (following this simple route). You can also take a taxi or the shuttle bus of your cruise ship, that connects the Cruise Terminal to the Place Perret all day long.
- From the railway station : Take the tramway in front of the railway station during 2 stops in order to join the City Hall.
Bee Le Havre Honfleur Tour – Frequently Asked Questions
What time are the departures of Bee Le Havre Honfleur Shuttle Bus?
The exact days of our tourist bus Bee Le Havre Honfleur Shuttle Bus are displayed on our website and booking schedule. It is mainly the stopover days of cruise ships at the Le Havre Cruise Terminal with a 1st departure at 11:00 am from the Place Perret, and a 2nd departure at 12:45 pm from the Place Perret.
Where can I buy the tickets for the next Honfleur Tour departures?
You can buy your tickets directly on our website or directly in our Bee Le Havre Souvenirs Shop (located at 15 rue Robert de la Villehervé) or of course directly on the departure days from our bus stop (located at the “Place Perret” between the Volcano and the City Hall of Le Havre).
Can I buy my tickets directly on the bus (at the Place Perret stop)?
Yes you can, but on busy days we strongly recommend you to book your tickets in advance to be sure to get a seat. You can buy your tickets in advance directly on our website or to go to our Souvenir Shop located next to our bus stop “Place Perret” (at 15 rue Robert de la Villehervé)
You can pay online by Credit cards. You can pay at our bus stop by Cash or Credit cards.
What about refunds in case of cancellation?
No problem with our refund policy Bee Le Havre: To cancel your reservation, you just have to send us your request by mail before your day of visit, you will be automatically refunded entirely on your bank card (without any justification to provide us).
I have a 3 year old child, does he need a ticket?
Admission is free for children under 4 years of age, but he need to have a free ticket.
Is there a children's rate for Bee Le Havre Honfleur Shuttle Bus?
The reduced price of our Honfleur Tour is valid for children aged under 18 years inclusive.
How long does it take to go to Honfleur with Bee Le Havre?
It takes between 30 and 40 minutes depending on traffic to go to Honfleur, from Le Havre’s city center.
How much free time do passengers have in Honfleur?
During our stop in Honfleur, you have 3 hours of free time to enjoy downtown Honfleur and its many places of interest at your leisure. 3 hours is the ideal time (without being too long) to discover the beauty of the old center of Honfleur and the quays of its old basin, to visit the incredible Sainte Catherine church and the numerous pedestrian streets lined with restaurants, galleries and shops. Some will even take the opportunity to eat seafood, others will prefer to go shopping or visit the Eugène Boudin museum… We are sure that you will love Honfleur and this roundtrip 🙂
Where does the bus stop in Honfleur ? And where to take it back?
Our bus stop in Honfleur is located in the bus station in the center of town right next to the Vieux Bassin. Our bus will pick you up after your 3 hours of free time at exactly the same place.
Does the journey between Le Havre and Honfleur include commentary?
More than a simple shuttle bus between Le Havre and Honfleur, Bee Le Havre Honfleur Bus offers each passenger a multilingual tourist brochure (available in French, English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Russian) in order to provide you with details, information and anecdotes on the various monuments encountered during this round trip by bus between Le Havre and Honfleur. And during the tourist season (between April and November) you will also benefit on board our shuttle bus of tourist comments transmitted by our guide Bee Le Havre in English (and French).
Is it possible to board the Bee Honfleur Shuttle with a wheelchair?
We almost systematically use large coaches for this Bee Honfleur round trip shuttle. These coaches have only seating capacity, so it is not possible to remain seated on board in a wheelchair during the trip. However, these coaches all have large holds in which it will be possible to deposit your folding wheelchair during the trip.
Do you allow animals?
For health and safety reasons, large animals are not accepted on the bus. We do, of course, accept pets accompanying our visually impaired passengers or small dogs accustomed to riding public transportation.