The schedules of the 2 Giants of the Royal de Luxe company in the streets of Le Havre during the festivities ‘Un Été au Havre 2017’ have been revealed! The show takes place from Friday 7 July to Sunday 9 July 2017 in the city-center of Le Havre. Here is a short summary of the program and giant’s routes during these 5 half days (between Friday morning and Sunday morning):
Friday, July 7th, morning:
– At 10am, the ‘little’ giant will be along Le Havre beach and the St-Vincent district.
– At 11am, the ‘big’ giant will be in the St-Nicolas district before diving into the ENSM basin.
Friday, July 7th, afternoon:
– At 3 pm, the ‘little’ giant will be near the beach of Le Havre and St-François area.
– At 4pm, the ‘great’ giant (diver) will leave the ENSM basin, before joining the ‘small’ giant on the ‘Quai Southampton’.
Saturday, July 8th, morning:
– At 10:30 am, the 2 giants will meet together on the ‘Paris Street’, and join the ‘Quai Southampton’, the Perret district, the City Hall and the beach.
Saturday, July 8th, afternoon:
– Starting at 3:00 pm, the first giant will take a tour of the St-François district and then the ‘Quai Southampton’.
– At 4:30 pm, the second giant will leave the MuMa to join the Perret district and then the ‘Quai Southampton’.
– At 9.30 am, the two giants will have a common route from the ‘Quai Southampton’ to the Eure district.